Furniture, Lamps, Architectural, and Decorative Items
Listed here are some examples of what we carry.
Email us if you need dimensions
or are looking for something in particular that we might find for you.
Tables, chairs, desks
- Twig bench in adironack style, $185
- Small mahogany drop leaf lamp table with one drawer, beautiful mix of woods and trim, $395
- Small oak lamp table with arched base, $275
- Oak Morris chair, $295
Beds, vanities, dressers, seats
- Four piece cottage bedroom set, $2850, includes high back bed, dresser with mirror, washstand, and cane-seat chair, made in Phillipsburg, Pa. Gorgeous
light gray paint with multi-color florals, beautiful details, excellent condition.
- Tall Victorian walnut bed, full size, may be purchased with an adjustable Select Comfort air mattress, $2595, or without, $1985.
- Marble top bureau, $850.
- Various pieces of painted furniture, priced $75-$450.
- Usually in stock: full-size and twin brass and iron beds, priced $165-$550.
Cupboards, amoires, trunks, and bookcases
- Two piece tall custom mahogany cupboard with shelves up top and two doors covering drawers on the bottom. Perfect to use in a large dining
room as a sideboard. Two available. $495 each.
- Tall cupboard with four blind doors, $750
- Primitive cupboard top, $275.
- Large primitive tool box with old red and gray paint, interior tray. $275
Mirrors, architectural, rugs, lamps, decorative
- Rattan screen, $135.
- 1970s funkadelic plastic tree, about 6 feet tall, $75. You have to see it in person to really appreciate
its special decorative nature.
- Pictures and paintings.
- Mirrors, fancy to plain.
- Large eight arm chandelier, all glass, $750
- Smaller six arm chandelier, all glass, $450
Back to the Victory's list of categories